Freesource Household

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Freesource Household
Freesource Household
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow Earth: Expedition - The Arkham Lost and Found

Go down

Hollow Earth: Expedition - The Arkham Lost and Found Empty Hollow Earth: Expedition - The Arkham Lost and Found

Post by PapaDrow Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7lsvddfe7h6wbn/Hollow%20Earth%20Expedition%20-%20CoreBook.pdf > Rulebook for an idea on how things will be run. I've modified the standing so it's more RP heavy... as well as for ease of access for people who just want to be a pulp fiction shooty guy/gal.

Welcome to Hollow Earth: Expedition!
Earth, 1936. A place full of fantastic adventures, magical feats, daring shows of strength, and scientific discovery, teaming with budding regimes and secretive plots. Contraptions and devices with bizarre and dazzling properties lay scattered to the farthest corners of the lands. In short, it is your home.

PLOT STARTER:
One way or another, you have been contacted by an artifact preservation society in the city of Arkham, dubbed the 'Akrham Lost and Found', to retrieve the prestigious painting 'Mournful Overlook'. Its last known location was on a frieghter headed from Spain to the United States during World War I, though it is thought to have been pushed off-course and sunk on the coast of a remote Caribbean island. As of last evening, the leaky transport your benefactors were so gracious to secure has the island in sight, and is making steady progress towards it.

THINGS MAYBE INCLUDED:
Love interests!
Killing people!
Killing machines!
Killing!
A pulp-fiction journey to the center of the Earth!
Homebrew, to better suit a forum and prevent a ton of d6 rolling all the time! Roll to Dodge! May RNGesus have mercy on your soul!
Lovecraftian Cthulhu cults!
Dirty Commies!
Stink'n Nazis!
Nightmare creatures from another plane of existance!
Explosions!
Pod people!
Crass British Tommies!
Demonic Spanish Conquistadors!
The love of our god Malcolm!
AND MORE*.

*see doctor for details, some terms and conditions may apply

Terms and Conditions:
Basically you've got to be a human, otherwise, go nuts. If you want to do something 'pulpy' with your character (eg be a Nazi spy all along), silently plot with me in PMs.
I'll be silently rolling for pretty much everything, taking skills into account as they are roleplayed out. I never particularly liked character sheets and all that.
On that note, it's up to you to make a character intro. You're on an old steamer with a greasy captain, on an expedition that pays in prestige and loadsamoney - really the only things that make it worth it, UNLESS you happen to be interested in the mounds of old stuff supposedly along the way. Then that's cool too.
please don't do anything you think would be questionable before asking me.

Players:

PapaDrow

Back to top Go down

Hollow Earth: Expedition - The Arkham Lost and Found Empty Re: Hollow Earth: Expedition - The Arkham Lost and Found

Post by PapaDrow Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 pm

[bump]

PapaDrow

Back to top Go down